BMW 7 E32 – fuse box diagram
Year of production: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994.
Cigarette lighter fuse (power socket) in BMW 7 E32. is fuse 26 in the fuse box in the engine compartment.
Main fuse box
It is located on the left side.
1. 15 A brake light switch.
Windshield wiper relay coil winding.
2. 7.5 A Relay coil for switching on the low beam.
Relay coil for turning on the high beam.
Indicator light for turning on the high beam.
3. 10 A Fog light activation relay coil.
Rear fog lights.
High beam warning relay.
Turn signal switch.
4.7.5 Left rear lamp.
5. 10 A Right rear lamp.
Alarm warning light.
License plate light lamps.
Instrument light switch.
Instrument lighting lamps.
6. 15 A Relay-indicator interrupter.
Shock and alarm sensor of anti-theft device.
7.15 A Fog lamps.
Control lamp for activating fog lamps.
8. 7.5 A Rear fog lights.
9. 15 A Sound signals.
Heater circulation pump.
10.7.5 Left dipped beam.
11.7.5 A Right dipped beam.
12. 15 А Reversing light switch.
Switch for adjusting the position of the side mirrors.
Heating elements for windshield washer nozzles.
13. 7.5 A Left high beam.
14. 7.5 A Right high beam headlamp.
16. 30 A Seat heating switch.
Lumbar cushion adjustment switch.
17. 7.5 A Motronic digital engine management system controller.
Automatic transmission shift lever switch.
Brake light switch.
Rear headrest retraction relay coil.
Remote control for centralized door locks.
18. blind control switch 15 A.
Rear shades for interior lighting.
Radio receiver (“+” when ignition is turned on).
Telephone (“+” when the ignition is switched on).
19.30 A Heater fan switch.
20. 10 A Instrument cluster.
21.10 A Luggage compartment light.
Front and rear ceiling lamps.
22.30 A Headlight washer.
23.15 A Electric fuel pump.
24. 10 A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
25.30 A Electric fan.
26.30 A Lighter .
27.7.5 A Heater control unit.
Heater solenoid valves.
28.15 A Rear window heater relay coil.
Fan of the electronic control unit box in the engine compartment.
Electronic control unit for power steering.
29.7.5 A Relay coil for switching on the electric fan.
Winding relay for switching on heater circulation pump.
- K1 – relay to switch on additional cooling fan
- K2 – horn relay
- K3 – high beam relay
- K4 – low beam relay
- K5 – mirror heating relay
- K6 – relay for additional cooling fan
- K7 – rear window heating relay
- K8 – fog light relay
- K9 – Rear fog light relay
- K10 – Relay for switching dashboard lights, wipers and washers
- K16 – alarm relay
- N17 – relay of the control device switch.
- K51 – telephone signal relay.
Located on the right side
- Motronic or DME computer;
- Cruise control unit;
- Fuel pump relay (orange) and DME (white);
- ABS computer.
The fuse box is located under the rear bench seat.
Arrows indicate possible fuse locations.
30. 7.5A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
Left front door lock switch (locking).
Heating elements for door locks.
31 7.5A Right front door lock switch (locking).
Remote control for locking the door locks.
Hood switch for anti-theft device.
Theft protection device seat switch.
Anti-theft device battery switch.
32 7.5A Blind control unit.
33 7.5A Reserved.
34 30A Reserved.
35 30A Reserved.
36 30A Reserved.
40 10A Electric motor for adjusting rear head restraints.
41 30A Radio receiver (“+” permanently).
42 30A Electric motor for adjusting the position of the left front seat.
43 30A Electric motor for adjusting the position of the right front seat.
44 30A Windshield wiper.
46 30A Heated rear window component.
47 30A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
50 30A Coupling device for trailer.
51 25A Reserved.
52 10A Reserved.
53 10A Telephone (“+” permanently).
54 15A Reserved.
Relay components may also vary depending on vehicle equipment:
- A1 – main module;
- A5 – relay of the main module;
- K11 – wiper relay;
- K13 – fog light relay;
- K15 – mains protection relay;
- K27 – relay for heating the left seat;
- K28 – right seat heating relay;
- N13 – infrared search control module.